We will show you effective study methods and unlock your learning potential. You will get prepared to successfully pass all four GED® tests; it doesn’t matter when you left school.
Covcel GED Program is favored by many successful people for the no-nonsense approach and effectiveness.
Social Studies Prep
- Key Facts about U.S. Government and U.S. History
- How to use logic and reasoning, and draw conclusions
- The essential concepts of Economics and Geography
- How to solve arithmetic and math concepts
- How to solve tasks with measurements, equations
- How to apply math concepts to solve real-life problems
- Understand how the human body works
- You will get familiar with essential science concepts
- How to use logic and reasoning to interpret information
Language (RLA) Prep
- You get familiar with reading and writing concepts
- You will practice the most important grammar rules
- How to write the GED Essay
GED Test Taking Strategies
- How to stay motivated
- How to develop time management
- How to avoid strategic mistakes
- Plus +7 other strategies
- Students need a device (a computer or a phone) with access to the internet
Who will benefit from this course?
- Students who want to pass the GED, TASC, or HiSET Exams
- Instructors helping students prepare for the tests
“This study course is wonderful; it is easy to understand, the videos really are informative. And the staff is excellent and very helpful with anything. I am more than grateful for these courses, and if not for the staff, I would have never gotten this far and passed my tests.
I highly recommend this GED Course.” Crystal Delgado.
“As someone who has done no serious learning since leaving school 12 years ago the thought of the GED test was daunting. But this course walked me through all the needed steps, without making me feel stupid. It took me 11 months but I passed all fours tests, including Math, and believe me when I say – I didn’t think it was possible!” Patricia.
“I passed all GED tests! I studied 2-4 hours every day through the whole course, I only skipped optional lessons. It worked and I got my GED Diploma.
Thank you so much for this awesome course, which gave me self-confidence and self-esteem. I wish all other students the same results .”