Covcel offers premium GED Test Prep courses that help students attain their GED diplomas.
Steve Gory, our EdTech expert, is responsible for aligning the expert-created content with technologies that support accelerating learning.
Covcel courses are designed by master teachers and Ph.D. students from top universities.
- We work with experts who have years of experience in preparing students for the standardized high school equivalency tests: GED®, HiSET®, and TASC™.
- Our courses not only prepare students for passing tests but also allow students to learn how to identify their strengths and weaknesses and cope with change.
- We put a big emphasis on user experience (UX) design. Our courses put the student in the center and build students’ confidence and motivation.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our team.
Support for Free, Open Education
We support a philosophy of open, social education that is practiced by many respectable MOOCs. Therefore, we partnered with BestGEDClasses.org to offer a part of our premium courses, free of charge.
Lessons and practice tests published on BestGEDClasses.org are overseen by our experts. These lessons are open to everyone. We believe this approach empowers students and provides a positive motivational experience.
About GED Testing Service
- GED Testing Service is a joint venture of the nonprofit American Council on Education (ACE) and Pearson, the world’s most significant education and testing company.
- Students who pass the GED receive the GED High School Equivalency (HSE) Diploma issued by their states.
- The GED subtests are fully aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education. This website and its materials are not endorsed or sponsored by ACE or GED Testing Service.